Transcript Requests

Current Students

Download the form to request transcripts for colleges and/or universities. If you need additional assistance, please contact your counselor.

Transcript Request

Graduate of Cary-Grove or Former Student

Obtain a copy of your transcript via Parchment.


Please note: This page contains links to documents that are in Adobe's PDF format.  If you have accessibility needs that make it difficult for you to access and / or interpret information in PDF format, please call 815-455-8500 or email, and we will be happy to assist you. 

Contact Us

Dr. Hank Harvey
Student Services Coordinator
Phone: (847) 639-3825 ext. 4123

Cheryl Moore
Student Services Administrative Assistant
Phone: (847) 639-3825 ext. 4123

Angelica Ortiz
Phone: (847) 639-3825 ext. 4157