Cary-Grove High School Fine Arts Center
- Where do I purchase tickets for Cary-Grove High School Performing Arts Events?
- Where do I purchase tickets for the Holiday and Spring Choir Concerts?
- Do you have hearing assistance devices for people with hearing impairment?
- I have a CGHS Activity Pass. How do I get tickets?
- I heard tickets for Fall Follies sell out before they go on sale to the public. Is that true?
- What if I did not receive the order confirmation and ticket email?
- What should I do if I purchased tickets for the wrong performance?
- What should I do if I purchased tickets I no longer need?
- I purchased tickets from another patron on Facebook but they are not valid/they did not deliver them/they are for the wrong day, etc. Can you help me?
- I have a Golden Age Pass. How do I get tickets?
- How do I purchase ADA accessible seating?
Tickets are sold via Ludus via our carygrove.ludus.com home page and will go on sale approximately 2 weeks prior to the concert dates. Online ticket sales will end 12 hours before each concert. If there are unsold tickets remaining at that time, they will be sold at the door. There is no ticket purchase limit; patrons may purchase as many as they’d like. You must have your emailed or printed ticket(s) with you for admission to the concert.
You may not use your Activity Pass to purchase tickets online.
For the Fall and Spring Plays, Activity Pass tickets will be available at the door.
For Fall Follies and the Spring Musical, Activity Pass tickets are sold during lunch hours on the Wednesday before the tickets go on sale to the public. Please see the Trojan Tidbits for the date of Activity Pass sales.
We are so grateful for the enthusiastic support of our community and the demand for tickets to our productions. Because Fall Follies is 4 performances and over 400 students are involved in the production, tickets do sell out quickly. However, we always have tickets available when public sales start. For example, for Fall Follies 2019, there were 639 tickets available (almost one-quarter of the total tickets available) and they sold out within 20 minutes.
If you did not receive the confirmation email, please email email@example.com right away with the order confirmation number, your name, and the email the tickets should be sent to. If you did not write down the order confirmation number when you completed your order, please also include the performance date and time when you email. We will resend the order confirmation to the email you provided.
Tickets are non-refundable so please double check your order before completing the transaction. If you purchased for the wrong performance, please contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do to help.
A WORD OF WARNING: We do not endorse or promote second-hand sales of our tickets. However, if you are purchasing tickets second hand via social media, please check your tickets carefully to make sure they are for the correct show and performance date. We are not responsible for any outside transactions and cannot guarantee that those tickets are valid. Caveat Emptor!
The Golden Age Pass is accepted for select performances based on availability. You cannot purchase tickets online using a Golden Age Pass. Please contact the ticket office at email@example.com or 847-639-3825 x4149 for more information.
ADA Accessible Seating Policy
We have four (4) ADA wheelchair accessible spaces and four (4) companion seats available for each performance in our theatre. If you require accessible seating, please purchase any regular tickets online and then contact our box office at firstname.lastname@example.org to exchange them for an ADA wheelchair accessible spaces and companion seat (subject to availability).
- Tickets are sold out for the performance I want to attend. What do I do?
- Can I request tickets for multiple performances?
- How will I know if I get tickets?
- How can I pay for the tickets when they become available?
- If I don’t get an email before the night of the performance, what should I do?
We often have tickets returned at the door which will be made available to patrons on the waiting list. Please follow the instructions below for the at-door waiting list procedure:
Those patrons who are currently on the waitlist or would like to be placed on the at-door waitlist should arrive at the Cary-Grove High School Fine Arts Center 45 minutes before curtain time.
Please check in at the ticket office when you arrive. You will be checked in and asked to wait by the Donor Wall for your name to be called. We will begin assigning tickets to patrons on the waitlist at house open (30 minutes before the show).
Waitlist tickets will be assigned to those patrons who are present and checked-in ONLY. We will not call or email waitlist patrons on the night of the show. In order to receive tickets, you must be physically present to check in and you must remain in the lobby.
Waitlist tickets will be assigned in order based on the timestamp on the waitlist request.
You can be part of the legacy of Cary-Grove Performing Arts. If you are interested in donating to the Cary-Grove High School Fine Arts Center and receiving a plaque on the Legacy Wall, you can donate online by following the link below. You can also donate by check by downloading the Legacy Wall Donation Form.
Previous donations have been used to purchase lighting, sound equipment, and storage solutions for the theatre.